Friday 21 August 2020

Letter To Refugees

 Dear Refugees


Hi, my name is Kasey. I am 10 years old. I go to Watiohu School. At my school we have lots of different classes, we have Room’s 1 to 12.


In the classes we have a tv, books , art equipment, games and heaps more outside. We have two big courts, two playgrounds and a big field. On the field we have swings and a native bush. 


I like to do painting, drawing, baking and one of my favourite things to bake is chocolate chip cookies. At school my three favourite subjects are maths, art  and spelling.


I want to know if your

school is the same as my school? If it isn't the same, what does it look like and how many children go to your  school? One last thing, do you have the same amount of classes as I do?


From Kasey 


1 comment:

  1. hi Kasey its kupa nice work its cool how you talket about the school and to refugees

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.